Real estate is a complicated topic, but the attorneys at Swanson & Desai are here to help you navigate the ins and outs of the industry. When you buy or sell real estate with our firm, all you have to do is focus on the big picture… We’ll take care of everything else.
Buying a home?
There are many facets of buying a home, and having an attorney on your side can help you avoid making mistakes that can impact your future as a homeowner.
Here are a few common things that an attorney can do in the buying process:
- Explain your purchase contract, and make sure that your interests are protected
- Confirm that the title is clear, and help you to understand how you will take title
- Negotiate with your lender to find the best loan options for you
- Review any adjustments, including taxes, before the closing date
- Attend the closing with you and ensure that you understand all aspects of the proceeding, including the documents that you sign
Selling a home?
When selling a home or property, it is crucial to have an experienced real estate attorney who will look out for your interests from start to finish.
Here are some of the services that your real estate attorney can provide to you:
- Explain the contract and its terms, and make changes as needed
- Order a title from the title agent and ensure that the title is clear
- Prepare all closing paperwork
- Attend the closing on your behalf if you choose to pre-sign
See All Locations →
Phone: (312) 850-3328